Tawakkalna Registration Process Guide in KSA 2022
Tawakkalna App Registration Process in Saudi Arabia
The National Information Center created the Tawakkalna App, the official COVID-19 app, with approval from the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health to stop the coronavirus from spreading.
Installing the Tawakkalna app on your phone is now necessary for Saudi Arabia because it is required to use public transportation and enter public buildings, among other things.
Absher Registration & How to check exit re-entry visa validity
The steps for creating an account on the Tawakkalna app are listed below.
Registration in Tawakkalna App without Absher
Unless you have already registered with Absher, you’ll need a recommendation from a registered user using Absher’s “Mobile Number Verification for Tawakkalna” service. The whole procedure is:
- Log in to your Absher account.
- Select “Individuals”
- Navigate to “My Services.”
- Choose “Services.”
- Select “General Services.”
- Click on “Register a Tawakkalna Mobile Number.”
- Fill in the required fields.
- Iqama number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- When the verification process is finished, you will receive an SMS informing you that you can now register for the Tawakkalna app.
- The recommender will receive an SMS with a verification code on their Absher registered phone to complete the Tawakkalna registration procedure
Read More: How to Check Permanent Family Visa Application Status Online
Registration in Tawakkalna App for Absher users
You can download Tawakkalna App KSA from the Google Play Store, the App Store, Samsung Store, or HUAWEI AppGallery.
- Launch the app and select “Sign up.”
- Choose Citizen or Resident.
- Enter your Iqama number and birth date, then click Next.
- Enter the OTP that was sent to your registered mobile number.
- Create a password. Passwords should include at least eight characters, a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Select your residence location
- Locate sponsors and dependents who live in the same town as you.
This is all you need to do to register for the Tawakkalna app.
You can change your password from the login screen by selecting “Forget Password” or from within the app by heading to the “My Account” tab, entering a verification code given to the phone number registered with the app, and then entering a new password.
In the Tawakkalna application, the mobile number cannot be modified after a successful registration. Even if you change the number on Absher, you will not be able to change it on Tawakkalna if you register with an Absher number.
You can edit your place of residence once a month once you’ve successfully enrolled in the app. Tawakkalna allows you to change your address once a month since changes cannot be made until an entire month has passed. You can view the place of residence from the main page by clicking the site view button.
After reading this post, we are confident you understand how to register for the Tawakkalna application. It is suggested that all residents of KSA download the Tawakkalna app to their phones to avoid problems at various locations.