Qiwa Registration Process in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Step By Step Guide in 2022
Qiwa Registration Process in Saudi Arabia
The Qiwa platform is an electronic platform that delivers services and solutions to the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development to improve the electronic services supplied to the labor sector.
The Qiwa platform is available to foreign workers in Saudi Arabia by the HRD Ministry. To access 85 various services, any foreign worker in Saudi Arabia must register an account with the Qiwa platform.
Must Read: How to calculate ESB in KSA?
Steps to Register with Qiwa Platform
Follow the steps below to register for the Qiwa platform.
- Visit this link for Qiwa Registration https://auth.qiwa.sa/en/sign-up
- Enter your National ID or Iqama number
- Enter your date of birth
- Click on the ‘Verify my information button.’
- Enter the confirmation code sent to you on your mobile number
- Click on the ‘Next’ button
- You will be authenticated through Absher services via your mobile number
- On the next screen, enter your email
- Set a new password
- Confirm the password by entering it again
- Click on the ‘Next’ button
- Now on the next screen, enter your mobile number
- Click on the ‘Send’ button
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your registered mobile number
- Check the option that says ‘I agree with Terms and Conditions’
- Now that the end, click on ‘Create account’ button
How to calculate overtime in KSA?
The Qiwa portal will send you an email, so check your inbox and confirm the email address. This will make a variety of services available to you.
Services available on the Qiwa platform
The list of services on the Qiwa platform that you can use after creating an account is as follows:
- Change Iqama Profession
- Employee Transfer service
- Contract Management Service
Read More: How to Cancel Exit Re-Entry Visa in KSA
A key objective of the Qiwa platform is to combine forces and integrate labor services into a single platform and develop electronic delivery of governmental services to the private sector.
If you have not received your activation email, please consider the following possibilities:
Examine your spam or junk mail folder.
A corporate firewall rejected the email.
Use another email account, such as Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail.
The signup email contained an error. Confirm that you signed up with the correct email address.
Only yearly subscriptions are available.
The following activities are not included in Qiwa services:
Services may be unavailable for the following reasons:
Failure to activate the account via the activation notification delivered via email
The unified number management has not authorized the user.
If the valid reasons above do not apply, don’t hesitate to contact technical support.
We sincerely hope that you were able to complete your Qiwa registration quickly and successfully. In the FAQS, any other potential issue you might experience is also covered.