Check Saudi Visa Stamping Status Through Passport Number
Have you recently applied for a Saudi visa by visiting the nearest KSA embassy but are still waiting for an update from the council? If yes, then you have ended up in just the right place to check Saudi visa stamping status of your visa in 2022.
Apart from the visa-exempted countries declared by the Saudi government, every tourist and worker planning to visit the kingdom of Saudi Arabia requires a visa to confirm their entry. This process has been made incredibly easy and hassle-free with the introduction of the Enjazit portal that helps you do this through your passport number.
But before we talk about the steps you need to follow to check the Saudi visa stamping status online, let’s talk about the different types of visas available along with who they are suitable for. Therefore, without further ado, let’s get started!
Types of Saudi Visas
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia houses a vast collection of culture, heritage and architectural buildings for all those willing to visit. Before applying for a visa, you must decide which of the approved types is the best choice for you since each of them has different regulations and staying periods.
Some of the most popular visa types approved by the Saudi government include:
- Tourist Visa- Every sightseer who is entranced by the rich culture and picturesque landscape of KSA should apply for an eVisa online.
- Hajj/Umrah Visa- Keeping in mind the religious significance of Saudi Arabia, many Muslims visit the country to carry out religious obligations. Hajj/Umrah visa is only valid for Jeddah, Makkah, Medina and related areas. This type only lasts for a month and cannot be utilized to carry out e-commerce-related activities.
- Work Visa- Workers or commonly referred to as expatriates living in the KSA require an approved work visa by their sponsored company. This visa must be approved by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and Foreign Affairs before the worker is permitted inside the country.
- Business Visit Visa- This visa type is acquired by businessmen and officials visiting Saudi Arabia to attend meetings, officiate, or participate in other events. It allows you single or multiple entries depending upon your invitation letter details.
- Family Visit Visa
- Student Visa
- Exit/Re-Entry Visa
- Diplomatic and Official Visa etc.
How to Check Saudi Visa Stamping Status Through Passport Number?
Now that we have finished categorizing the different types of Saudi visas available, let’s talk about the steps you need to follow to check their stamping status with your passport number.
For Work Visas:
- Start by opening the Enjazit portal using the link: https://enjazit.com.sa/ and select the English language.
- Select the Query section located at the bottom of the page.
- Click on ‘Applied Application’ in the ‘Searching For’ menu.
- Fill in your visa application number and passport number in their respective slots.
- Enter the captcha code and click the search button.
- A new window will open that will show the current stamping status of your Saudi visa.
For Non-Work Visas: Check Saudi Visa Stamping Status
- Open the Saudi ministry of foreign affairs website by clicking on the link and selecting English as your preferred language.
- Look for the Query option at the bottom of the page and select the ‘Application submitted to MOFA’ button.
- Enter your MOFA visa application number, Iqama number and captcha code correctly.
- Finally, select the ‘Inquire’ button and your visa stamping status will be displayed on the screen.
How to Read Visa Stamping Status
Once your visa stamping status has been displayed on the screen, it is time for you to check whether the Saudi government approves it or not. In case of approval, your screen will display all essential visa information like visa number, passport number, visa validity and applicant’s other details. On the other hand, if your visa request is still in-process or rejected, you will see a single-line error message in red.
Alas, we have reached the end of our guide about checking your Saudi visa stamping status through your passport number. We hope that this step-by-step article helps you carry out this process with minimum struggle and without facing any technical difficulty.
More from Gulf Expats Guide
What are Health Conditions in Tawakkalna?
Tawakkalna Registration Process Guide in KSA
How to Extend Visit Visa Through Absher in KSA
How To Do Absher Account Activation In Saudi Arabia?