Tawakkalna has been the most popular and successful application for stopping the spread of the new Coronavirus around the world. In this article, I will show you how to register with the Tawakkalna app in Saudi Arabia.
By tracking the movement of COVID cases. the Tawakkalna application was developed by the Saudi Data and Artificial Intelligence Authority in order to reduce the impact of global disease.
Although this application is a commendable step in attempting to control the Coronavirus, it is important that you understand how to use it correctly before you install it on your phone and register it. The purpose of this article is to explain how to use Tawakkalna, one of the most remarkable apps out there.
How to Register on Tawakkalna App in KSA?
Saudi Arabians can register on this application with two different methods using their phones. Let’s go over each one separately and decide on the best method for you.
How to Register on Tawakkalna by using an Absher Account
- You can download Tawakkalna from Google Play or Apple Store if you have an active and registered Absher account.
- Choose the Register option and then fill in your details, including your Iqama number.
- Once you have completed this, a verification message will be sent to the phone number you connected to your Absher account. After you enter the verification code, you will be able to log in.
- If you have questions about your health, identify your exact location on the map and answer them honestly to find out whether you are a COVID patient or not.
- The last step is to identify and fill out the details of any dependents or sponsors you have living with you, be they, family members or friends.
How to Register on Tawakkalna Without an Absher Account?
If you don’t have a current Absher account, you will have to request that a dependent or sponsor add you to their Absher account in order to register for the app. By following the steps below, they can help you register on Tawakkalna:
- Username and password must be entered on the Absher website in order to access their account.
- Click on the Individual tab, followed by My Services.
- Click the Services and then General Services buttons from the drop-down menu.
- You will find the Register a mobile number for Tawakkalna option on the next page. You will need to enter your Iqama number, date of birth, and phone number details.
- Upon submitting this information, the applicant for Tawakkalna will receive a verification code, which they can then use to complete their identification.
You will receive a notification on your registered cellphone number about how to register for Tawakkalna after they have finished their identification procedure.
In this guide, we hope to help you get registered on the Tawakkalna application as easily as possible and to make use of its health-related questions and other valuable features. With Saudi Arabia’s daily routines returning to normal, you can now check your vaccine registration details with the Tawakkalna app!