What is Ratibi Card?
First Abu Dhabi Bank offers Ratibi, a salary card that is used by employees earning up to AED 5,000 per month or less, as a prepaid card. An employee can receive their salary on their Ratibi card without having to open a bank account. Here I will tell you how to apply for Ratibi Card.
To check Traffic fine online click on the link given below
How to Apply for Ratibi Prepaid Card?
Following requirements must be met to obtain a Ratibi prepaid card.
- First Abu Dhabi Bank corporate accounts are required by employers
- It is necessary for the employee to be a resident of the UAE
- Details of employee KYC must be provided in a comprehensive and up-to-date manner
The employer must follow these steps to obtain a Ratibi prepaid card:
- Prepare a spreadsheet with employee information and the Ratibi application form
- Apply for online card management access by completing the banking application form
- Branches and community banking centers can process your application
Benefits of Ratibi Prepaid Card
Cardholders of Ratibi cards will also receive the following benefits:
- Every salary credit comes with free salary alerts
- You can use it anywhere there is an ATM
- VISA/Master Card networks around the world accept it easily
- Customer service is available 24/7
- Cardholders can select the pin they want to use with ease
- Cash is no longer a risk
- You do not need a bank account
- Service that is fully automated
- Pay your salary without stress
By using online banking features, you can conveniently manage your credit cards in real-time