How to Apply for Health Card in Qatar 2022?
Qatari citizens, as well as residents, are eligible to apply for a Government Health Card (commonly referred to as Hamad Health Card), which provides world-class public healthcare services. Here I will tell you How to Apply for Heath Card in Qatar.
Using the Hamad Health Card, an individual can access public healthcare at affordable rates in Qatar. Here are the detailed instructions on how to obtain the card. The Nar’aakom mobile application has been described as a step-by-step method for How to apply for a Heath Card in Qatar online using the detailed steps.
What is Hamad Medical Corporation?
Qatar’s Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC)is a publicly funded healthcare organization dedicated to providing quality healthcare with the highest level of safety, effectiveness, and compassion to its patients.
The primary health care centers that make up Primary Health Care Corporation, or PHCC, are strategically positioned across three geographic regions: Central, Western, and Northern.
What are the Benefits of Hamad Health Card?
- PHCC and Hamad offer free and heavily subsidized services, ranging from consultations to surgeries to medication, including mental health services.
- The government also offers subsidized prescription fees for those with health cards.
Required Documents for Qatar Health Card
With the healthcare application, you will need to submit the following documents.
1. Valid Qatar ID (original+copy)
2. Passport copy
3. Passport size photograph
4. Copy of a utility bill (phone, water/electricity) to prove where you live.
How can I Get a Hamad Health Card in Qatar?
- Start by visiting your nearest primary healthcare center
- The second step is to fill out a healthcare application
- Documents must be submitted in Step 3
- Payment of the required fee is the fourth step
- The fifth step is to collect your health insurance card
Hamad Health Card application via Naraakom App
- Launch the Naraakom App.
- You can choose between English and Arabic.
- Please use your QID number and password to log into the National Authentication System (NAS).
- Choose “E-Services.”
- Select “Apply for a Health Card”.
- Candidate selection.
- Complete the required information.
Here are the documents you need to upload:
- Qualified Identification Document (QID)
- KAHRAMAA bill/Rental contract.
- Press the “Submit” button.
Fees for Qatar Health Card
The following fees are associated with Hamad Health Card:
|Expatriate Residents (adults or children)||QR 100|
|Qatari Citizens (adults or children)||QR 50|
|GCC Citizens (adults or children)||QR 50|
|Domestic Workers||QR 50|
For the first year after their birth, Qatari children have free access to medical facilities.
Hamad Corporation’s working hours
Only during the weekdays between 7.30 am and 2 pm can you submit your health card application with your documents.
How do I Replace a Lost Health Card?
The Qatar ID can also be reprinted online at Hamad cooperation. To request a new version, contact your healthcare center with your Qatar ID.
For those who lose their Health Cards which are still valid, they will be charged QR 100 for a replacement. A new health card will cost QR 200 if you lose your current health card or if it has expired.
Here we explained all the queries about how to apply for a Qatar Health card. What is a Qatar Health card? What Is Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC)? Citizens and residents of Qatar can access the primary health care corporation’s services by using a special card, the Qatar Health Card. The card is known by its Arabic name, Hamad Health Card.
How to Check UAE Traffic Fine Online?
How to Check GAMCA Medical Status Online
Nursing License for Oman Prometric, Dataflow, and Oral exam