How to accept Employees Qiwa Transfer Request in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? 2022 Guide
How to accept Qiwa Transfer Request – Step-by-Step procedure
Since the Labor Reform Initiative (LRI) was put into effect in Saudi Arabia, IQAMA transfers (sponsorship transfers) are required by the employee to be approved. In Saudi Arabia, a new employer may use the Qiwa platform to send an employee transfer request.
Related: Qiwa Registration process
An employee who wishes to accept the request may follow the steps described on this page.
Steps for Accepting the Qiwa Transfer Request
Follow the steps given below to accept the Qiwa transfer request.
- Visit the Qiwa website from the link provided https://qiwa.sa/
- Select your preferred language
- You will see the ‘Sign in’ button in the top right corner. Click it
- To sign in, enter your username and password
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Check the OTP and enter the desired field
- Now click on the Sign in button
- After signing in, select the ‘Individual account’ button
- Now under the Employee transfer option, click on the ‘Transfer Request’ button
- Now in the request detail tab, you will be able to see the information, including Request number, Transfer type, Request date, current establishment, new establishment, and the Status of the request
- You can click on “view” to preview the request. If you have not approved it yet, the status will be ‘PENDING FOR LABOR APPROVAL.’ Moreover, you can also see the contract by clicking the “view contract” button.
- After reading the contract, you can click on the check box to agree to the terms of service and transfer.
- You will see two options at the bottom: ‘REJECT THE REQUEST’ and ‘ACCEPT THE REQUEST.’
- You can accept the Qiwa transfer request by clicking on the ‘ACCEPT THE REQUEST’ button
Read More: How to Check Final Exit Visa Status in Saudi Arabia
Upon clicking the “Accept the Request” button, a new popup window will appear with a brief explanation of the transfer on the screen where you should click the “Accept the Request” button.
The transfer request has now been accepted successfully by you. The status will change to “Pending Completing Transfer in Absher by New Employer” once you -accept the request.
More: How to cancel exit re-entry visa
As an employee, you have the option of accepting or rejecting the Qiwa transfer request. Determine what is best for you and make your decision accordingly.
We hope you found this guide useful and that you now know how to accept the Qiwa transfer request quickly.