Easy Ways to Check DU Balance
When it comes to your finances, you want to take a hands-on approach. You’re a busy person, and you’re always on the move. Getting things done shouldn’t be a hassle. With DU Balance, it isn’t!. Here I will give you a brief information on easy ways to check DU Balance
Du Balance is a revolutionary new balance-tracking app, geared toward helping people keep track of their personal finances. We believe that everyone should have access to the tools they need to take control of their lives.
With simple, easy-to-use features like automatic categorization and real-time tracking, Du Balance lets users know exactly where their money is going, so they can make informed choices about their spending habits.
We imagine a world where everyone has the freedom to pursue their dreams and chase the life they want—and Du Balance helps you get there.
As a valued Du customer, you deserve to have your options for checking your balance available at all times. So we’ve put together this list of the easiest ways to find out how much credit you have at any given time.
If you want to open zero balance account in UAE the click of the link given below
Use the DU Balance Account App
The My Account app allows you to check your balance from anywhere that has a mobile service.
Once you sign up, you will be able to set up alerts to notify you when your account is low and even make payments right through the app.
Send a Message to 1355
If you want to check the balance of your du mobile number, this is a very simple method where you just need to send an SMS from your phone. Do many people want to know What is SMS code for checking DU Balance? So, Here 1355 is a code for checking Du balance. This is the fastest way to check the balance in any mobile network. Follow these steps.
- Go to your mobile phone and open it.
- Open the message option on your phone and write a new message.
- Type “BAL” in the message area and send it to 1355 (for prepaid) or 8001 (for postpaid).
- Now you will receive an SMS with all details about your balance, validity, etc.
How to Check Your DU Balance By USSD Code?
This is another method that is easier than an SMS method because you don’t have to type anything, just dial the code and press the call button.
- Dial *135# from your mobile phone and press the call button. Once you do this, a pop-up window will appear on your screen, showing all information about your balance and other data packs.
- Simply select the option for the remaining balance and click on it to know about the balance in AEDs or minutes left in your account for calling or internet usage.
Call Customer Service
- You can call customer service at 155 from any du phone line or +971 55 155 1200 from any other device.
- Select the language option for English and when prompted, press 0 for prepaid and postpaid accounts
- Then select the appropriate option for balance inquiry or data usage information (for prepaid subscribers).
Use the DU Online Portal
- You can also check your balance by visiting the Du online portal.
- You will need to enter the phone number associated with your account and create a password to log in.
- Check your balances on any device with internet access!
How does DU Balance Information Appear?
Your Du balance is [Current Balance], which means you’re [Amount To Go] away from your monthly goal of [Monthly Goal]. You’re currently on track to complete your goal by the 11th of this month. Here’s how you can make sure you hit your goal.
Overall Du balance offers a fantastic service that makes it extremely easy to manage your mobile balance at any time, from anywhere. In addition, it also allows you to make quick calls or send a text with just the touch of a button.