Check Ratibi Card Balance Enquiry (PrePaid & Salary Card) IN UAE
What is a Ratibi card?
If you are a resident of the UAE and have a registered account in the First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB), then you must already be aware of the benefits that come with a Ratibi card. If not, allow us to introduce you to this service.
A Ratibi card is used by several employers to pay salaries to their workers using the first Abu Dhabi bank account. This card is only accessible if your monthly wage is 5000 AED or more and can be reimbursed from any national ATM or online retailer. It is not important for the employees to have a bank account to avail this service.
Read More: How to Calculate Gratuity in UAE?
What are the features of a Ratibi card?
Holding a Ratibi card has tons of benefits for not only the employer but employees as well. Let us briefly discuss what this card has to offer to its customers.
- Automatic alert SMS is received as soon as your salary has been updated.
- You can collect this money from all ATM, CDM and online retail outlets due to its compatibility with Visa/MasterCard.
- Promised one-year accidental insurance grants you five times your monthly salary in case of any permanent injuries or disability and 50 AED allowance to cover hospital bills.
- It does not have a minimum balance requirement.
- No monthly fee deductions from your salary.
- Cardholders can customise their own pin from the ATM.
- Secure and convenient transaction without the hassle of carrying money in hand.
- 24 hour customer service available.
- Automatic and easy payment of salaries.
- Prepaid cards are used for on-demand salary through online banking.
- Prepaid cards are sponsored through online banking.
- Safe and convenient method for payment of large amounts.
What Are the 7 Emirates Of The UAE? & How to Check NOL Card Balance Online?
Who is eligible for the Ratibi card?
Having talked about the advantages of a Ratibi card, it is time we list down the policies and conditions that make any person eligible for it.
- The employee and employer must be residents of UAE.
- The employer must have a corporate account.
- KYC is only welcomed for employees with updated and accurate data.
- Employer acts as a link between the bank and its employees.
- Employers must teach their workers how to use the Ratibi card.
In case of non-compliance of any of these conditions, you will not be issued a Ratibi card by the First Abu Dhabi Bank.
Read More: How To Check Travel Ban In UAE?
How to check Ratibi prepaid and salary card balance online?
Are you second guessing the amount of money currently available in your Ratibi card and want to verify this value? If yes, then don’t you worry about visiting a retailer or ATM for this purpose because we have got you covered. Simply follow our step-by-step guide below to check your Ratibi card balance online!
- Open First Abu Dhabi Bank’s PPC portal by clicking on this link: https://ppc.bankfab.com/PPCInquiry/
- Next, enter the last two digits of your Ratibi card number in the given slot. You can find this number on the bottom left side of your Ratibi card.
- Lastly, enter the complete thirteen digit Ratibi card number in the given area and select the next option.
- The remaining Ratibi card balance in your account will now be displayed on screen.
Important note: Remember that FAB’s PPC portal is only applicable for customers with:
- Ratibi card salary check
- Ratibi card balance inquiry
- NBAD Ratibi balance check.
And with that being said, we have reached the end of our guide about checking Ratibi prepaid and salary card balance using FAB’s PPC portal. We hope our article helps you carry out this task successfully and without running into any problems.