How to Check Istimara Validity Online in Saudi Arabia?
Everyone in Saudi Arabia now has access to the Absher site, which makes it simple to check online about various services. You can check Istimara validity online with ease using the Absher portal.
Now, if you are not a KSA citizen, you might wonder what an Istimara is. So let me tell you about it first.
What is an Istimara in KSA?
The Arabic name for the automobile registration card is Istimara, which includes crucial details like the owner’s name, Iqama number, car’s number, registration number, make and model, etc. Your Istimara is valid for a maximum of 3 years. After three years, you should get it renewed.
How to Check Istimara Validity Online through Absher Portal?
You can check the Istimara validity online through the Absher Portal by following the below steps:
- If you have an Absher account, log into it Here
- Under the ‘Vehicles’ tab, you will see the ‘Services’ option. Click it
- Now from the given two options, select ‘Vehicles Management.’
- Select the vehicle, and you will get the information related to your vehicle.
- Scroll down and look for the ‘Expiry Date.’
The Istimara’s expiration date will be visible to you. If it is about to get expired, make sure to have it renewed.
How to Check Istimara Validity Online through Tawakkalna App?
You can check the Istimara validity online through Tawakkalna App as well. Follow the steps below:
- Make sure you have the Tawakkalna App on your phone. If not, download it from the play store or iTunes.
- Log in using your Absher ID and password.
- On the menu bar, click on ‘Dashboard.’
- From a list of options, choose ‘Vehicles.’
- The expiration date, along with the other information, will be visible on the next page.
Late Istimara Renewal Fine
An SR 100 annual punishment is imposed if Istimara is not renewed before it expires. In this manner, you would be charged SR 200 for a 2-year delay in renewing Istimara. You should regularly check the Istimara’s validity online to prevent paying fines in KSA.
People also ask
Your vehicle registration card will have the expiry date written on it. You can check it from there. But if the expiry date is not written, you will need an Absher account to check the Istimara validity.
We hope this article was helpful, and you may now check the validity of your Istimara online. Keep checking your Istimara’s validity online to avoid penalties and renew it on time.