Absher Account Registration – A Complete Guide 2022
Saudi Arabian nationals and residents can access various governmental services online using Absher Registration. The Absher portal, run by the Ministry of Interior, serves as a one-stop shop for all Saudi Arabian governmental services.
Absher Account Registration Through Website
If you want to create a new Absher account, follow the instructions below, and you’ll be set up in no time.
- Visit the Absher Website Here
- Select your preferred language.
- From the options listed, select ‘Individuals.’
- Click on the option that says, ‘New User?‘
- Fill in the required fields. These fields are:
- ID number
- Mobile Number
- Username in English
- Password Confirmation
- Email Confirmation
- Preferred language
- Image code
- After filling in the fields, click on ‘Next’
- You’ll receive a verification code on your mobile number. Enter the code in the required field.
- Now click on the ‘Register‘ button
Your registration is complete. Now, after this, you’ll be required to activate your account. After Absher Registration, the report can be started either by Self Service KIOSK machines, visiting the nearest Jawazat branches, or using your bank accounts.
Read More: How to check exit re-entry visa validity
Absher Account Activation using Self Service KIOSK Machines
Locate the nearest Kiosk machine. After finding one, get your Absher account activation by following the steps below:
- On the screen, select your preferred language
- Now enter your ID or Iqama number
- To verify your identity, put your right index finger on the fingerprint reader
- After it is scanned, put the left-index finger on the fingerprint reader
- Enter your registered mobile number in the required field
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile phone number; enter it in the necessary field on the screen
Your account will be activated after verifying it.
Absher Account Activation from Jawazat Branch
You must schedule an appointment through the Absher website to activate your Absher account through the Jawazat office. To activate your account, go to the Jawazat office and hand the receptionist your User ID and Iqama. After verification, your account will be immediately enabled.
Absher Account Activation using Bank Account
You can activate your Absher account using your bank accounts. ATMs, mobile phones, website, and mobile applications can all be used for activation. The currently offered banks and activation procedures for Absher are shown below.
|Bank||ATM||Website||Phone Banking||Mobile App|
|SNB Al Ahli||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Al Rajhi Bank||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Suadi Investment Bank||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Banque Saudi Fransi||No||Yes||No||No|
Absher Account Activation using Online Banking
Absher can be activated online through your bank’s online banking page. The steps are as follows:
- Enter your online banking credentials.
- Find and choose “Absher Activation” as the option.
- Verify your details, including your registered cellphone number and Iqama number.
- To finish the activation process, select the option “Activate.”
With the help of the article, we have made it simple for you to create an Absher account. What are you still holding out for? Register for an Absher account so you can access all online government services as soon as possible.